Are you wondering what Office 365 really is? Maybe you are considering moving to the cloud, or are dissatisfied with Google Apps, maybe you already have purchased an Office 365 subscription but are unsure what you actually are getting for your money. Then this seminar is perfect for you.
During a 1 hour seminar we will explain the core concepts behind Office 365 and show you how to get the most out of the cloud experience.
Some of the questions that will be answered are:
- What are the components included in Office 365?
- How easy is it to move emails to the cloud?
- How does Skype for Business work?
- How can I better manage tasks and projects using Office 365?
- How can I better manage documents using Office 365?
- How can I share files with partners and customers?
- How does sharing files on OneDrive fit in?
- What is Delve and what does Machine Learning have to do with anything?
- How can I leverage the Power of Business Intelligence a.k.a PowerBI?
So if you’re thinking about increasing the productivity of your teams, saving costs on infrastructure and maintenance or enhancing the capabilities in the workplace, then book us in for a complimentary 1 hour seminar. We run them on a schedule in Sydney and Melbourne and will send you available dates upon request or can arrange for a presentation to your stakeholders at your premises.